Voice over IP Ltd is the telephone line provider of the IP Group. In most cases savings of up to 50% can be achieved by analysing the current bill, rationalising where appropriate and ensuring the call traffic is on the best and most suitable tariff.
Conventional Analogue and Digital (ISDN) Lines are operated by BT Openreach therefore delivering the most secure network in the UK with all the benefits of competitive rates and single point of contact. Fault support is available 24/7/365.
Of course conventional lines are only a small part of the portfolio which extends to all network services including –
- Number management (Geographic and Non-Geographic)
- SIP Trunks (Our own service iLine, please see separate section for details)
- aDSL broadband
- EFM (Ethernet First Mile) Leased Lines
- Leased Lines (Direct Internet Connection or Point to Point)
- MPLS (Fully meshed resilient data networks for multiple sites)