Consistent, reliable support for your communications system is an essential part of any business’ continuity planning.
Support from IP Office Ltd offers peace of mind by providing:
- Dedicated support desk equipped with remote system diagnostics and access to BT/Openreach fault diagnosis and reporting.
- Calls prioritised by severity and contract SLAs
- Option of 24/7/356 fault reporting
- All commonly used parts held in stock for minimal downtime
- Experienced and knowledgeable technical staff
- Unlimited on site end user training
- Option of free remote moves and changes
- Single point of contact – we won’t charge you if the fault is due to the 3rd party line provider!*
A pro-active approach to problem solving ensures that any incident is pushed to a solution as quickly as possible, and no open ticket is closed without appropriate testing and customer agreement that the issue is corrected.
We offer a choice of fault reporting either by phone or email to a dedicated
address :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Your call will be logged and queued for action by the first available engineer, who are all field engineers with practical on-site experience.
You can find user guides for the Avaya IP Office system here.
You can find user guides for Siemens/Unify systems here.
IP Office Ltd Support – Existing Avaya, Unify (Siemens) or Panasonic Systems – contact now for a competitive quotation 01392 445566 or if you have an on-going problem.
As well as sort access to customer area, billing etc..
Click to open your Customer Login for Voice over IP Ltd calls and rental billing.