Scroll down to see all vacancies.
Telesales Executive – Lead Generation
We are looking for a self motivated individual who has flair, a will to win and exceptional communication skills to book appointments by telephone for the field sales team. The role will also require an element of foot canvassing both accompanied and unaccompanied.
This is a business to business role and the candidate must have the ability to think quickly and have a background in making cold calls to senior level decision makers.
The role will encompass the following criteria;
- Making a minimum of 100 calls per day
- Making a minimum of 21 qualified appointment per month
- Updating our database with accurate information and tasking future call backs
- Following up marketing campaigns and helping develop future campaigns
- Field accompaniment with Sales staff to foot canvass
- Keeping up to date with new telecoms technology through internal training sessions and self development
- Taking on other sales tasks when necessary at the discretion of the Sales Manager or Sales Director
Hours of employment
Monday to Friday 09:00hrs – 17:30hrs
£Competitive (Uncapped OTE) Plus Free Parking
We are currently recruiting for a Telecoms Project Co-Ordinator
The role is part of a busy team and very varied, it would suit a keen and motivated candidate who wants to develop their career within a dynamic and ambitious company.
Strong communication skills are required along with a pro-active attitude, with the ability to effectively manage multi-faceted projects and problem solve.
Previous Telecoms or technical experience would be beneficial, but not essential for the right person.
To Co-ordinate the installation of telephone systems and associated peripherals to end users, from point of sale through to completion
Ordering of Network Services and VoIP Solutions
Liaising between internal departments, suppliers and End Users to ensure smooth installation of services to coincide with system change overs
Overseeing and booking field engineering resource
Purchasing of telecoms equipment
Occasional on-site project management meetings, to ensure customer requirements are met and exceeded
Providing on-site and remote end user telephone training for customers on completion of all installations
Investigating customer queries and logging of Technical Support issues